Industry Testing and Transition
The Industry Testing and Transition Strategy sets out the activities, timeframes and responsibilities associated with getting ready for new market go-live, 1 October 2023. The Strategy aligns with and supports the Market Readiness Engagement and Reporting Strategy.
The Industry Testing and Transition Strategy addresses:
- The multiple stages of industry testing, namely:
- Market Participant Test: covers standalone system testing (particularly of interfaces) through to mid-2023
- Coordinated Market Trial: covers testing and training with scenarios that simulate end-to-end business processes, between April and June 2023
- Transition Period: covers testing and training with scenarios, but with limited coordination of other rule participants by AEMO, between July and September 2023
- Transition activities
- Cutover planning and execution; and
- The Go/No-go decision
The first version of the Industry Testing and Transition Strategy focusses on the planning and execution of Coordinated Market Trial and can be downloaded at the link provided below.