Jemena has requested AEMO implement a new Malabar Production Facility custody transfer point in the STTM procedures section 2.2 described as:
Connection point 9: The connection point between the Jemena Malabar Facility and the Jemena Secondary Gas Network, being the Malabar Receipt Point.
AEMO is undertaking an expedited Procedure change under NGR135EF to implement the STTM Procedure change as the change is considered to be non-material being only the implementation of a new custody transfer point and the transfer of adoption of AEMO’s new Procedure template. For further information please contact GWCF_correspondence@aemo.com.au.
Jemena sent AEMO a letter on 3 November 2022 proposing the new custody transfer point for Malabar.
• GWCF informed of proposed Procedure change: 7 November 2022
• IIR publication date: 17 November 2022
• IIR consultation submissions due: 8 December 2022
• Proposed Decision publication date: 16 December 2022
• Proposed Effective Date of Procedures: 12 January 2023