Notice of Final Report and Determination
Date of Notice: 23 July 2018
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has completed a consultation on B2B Procedures on behalf of the Information Exchange Committee (IEC) which were developed and amended as a result of the National Electricity Amendment (strengthening protections for customers requiring life support).
The IEC’s final determination is to make the Procedures published on AEMO’s website on the 23 July 2018.
In accordance with the amending rule these procedures will commence on the 1 February 2019.
- B2B Procedures Final Report - Life Support (285 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Customer and Site Details Notification Process v3.2 (change marked) (760 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Customer and Site Details Notification Process v3.2 (clean) (642 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Meter Data Process v3.2 (327 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure One Way Notification Process v3.2 (301 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Service Order Process v3.2 (726 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Technical Delivery Specification v3.2 (change marked) (1.8 MB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Technical Delivery Specification v3.2 (clean) (1.8 MB, pdf)
- Consolidated Participant Response Life Support - procedure responses (964 KB, pdf)
- Consolidated Participant Response Life Support- non procedure responses (521 KB, pdf)
- Participants individual responses (zip file) (6.0 MB, zip)
- B2B Guide V1.3 (1.4 MB, pdf)
For any queries on this final determination, please contact NEM.Retailprocedureconsultations@aemo.com.au