National Electricity Market (NEM) Foundations eLearning
This eLearning course devised by AEMO and industry experts is designed for consumers with an interest in the National Electricity Market (NEM) and is aimed at providing a thorough introduction to the NEM that allows learners to further develop their knowledge over time.
- Introduction to the NEM
- NEM regulatory regime and the National Electricity Rules
- The network
- The power system
- Market operation – spot pricing and dispatch
- Ancillary services
- Financial markets and the NEM
- How do I find out more?
Attendees of the course will gain a broad understanding of how the NEM operates as a physical power system and a wholesale market for electricity.
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses
- Add the education course to the Cart
- Create an individual log in
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Cookies help us improve your website experience.