Notice of Final Report and Determination
Date of Notice: 1 September 2017
This notice informs all Registered Participants and registered Service Providers (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has completed its consultation on the Power of Choice Procedures (Package 3) which have been developed and amended as a result of the Competition in Metering, Embedded Networks and Meter Replacement Processes rule changes (Amending Rules).
AEMO’s final determination is to make the Procedure in the form published on AEMO’s website on 1 September 2017.
In accordance with the amending rules, the Power of Choice Procedure Changes (Package 3) will commence on 1 December 2017 with the exception of the Qualification Procedure (MP, MDP, & ENM) which will commence on 2 September 2017.
- Final version of Procedures (Clean)
- Final version of Procedure (Marked Up)
- Power of Choice Procedure Changes (Package 3) Final Report & Determination
- Appendix A – Consolidated Summary of Submissions and AEMO Reponses
- Appendix B – Responses
Other documents not subject to consultation under the NER
Second Stage Rules Consultation
Details of the second stage consultation including the Draft Determination procedures and submissions can be found here.
First Stage Rules Consultation
Document was originally circulated to all relevant contact groups and referred to throughout package three consultation documents.
- Information Paper Preparation For The Consultation On AEMO Procedures For Publication On 19 May 2017 (594 KB, pdf)
Details of the first stage consultation, including the Initial Draft, procedures and submissions can be found here.
Please refer to the AEMO PoC webpage for further information.