Submission to AEMO on the procedure changes described in the four final Impact and Implementation Reports (IIR) listed below have closed with no objections being received.
In accordance with clause 400A of the Retail Market Procedures (RMP), AEMO has decided to submit the four endorsed procedure changes to Economic Regulation Authority (ERA) for approval. Under the same clause, AEMO is required to provide a copy of the submission which is listed below.
How to make a Submission to ERA
Submissions on AEMO’s application to the ERA for the four scheme amendments close Friday 10 March 2017. Submission should be marked for the attention of the ERA Assistant Director Energy Markets and can be sent either via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Postal address: PO Box 8469, PERTH BC WA 6849; or
- Office address: Level 4, Albert Facey House, 469 Wellington Street, Perth WA 6000
For further information contact:
General Enquiries: Natalie Robins, telephone 08 6557 7985 or e-mail email@example.com
Media Enquiries: Tracy Wealleans, telephone 08 6557 7942, Mobile 0428 859 826 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application to ERA re Procedure Changes IN00116W IN00216W IN03416W and IN04016W
- IIR - IN001-16W - Move in transfer when ECN has been raised
- IIR - IN002-16W - Clause 255 Special Circumstances Notice
- IIR - IN034-16W - Self Service initiative to FRC HUB Certification
- IIR - IN040-16W - Add further clarity to the FRC Hub T and Cs