AEMO has completed its consultation on the Reliability Standard Implementation Guidelines (RSIG) version 1.4.
The MTPASA production release occurred on 10 May 2018. The effective date of the amended RSIG Version 1.4 has been aligned with this production release. The Final Report, Guidelines and MTPASA Process Description have been updated to reflect this change.
The MTPASA Process Description has also been updated to reflect some changes due to the redevelopment and installation of the new modelling platform.
This consultation was conducted under 3.9.3D (c) of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
The objective of this Consultation was to enable Consulted Persons to be involved during the amendments of the guidelines.
- Final Report and Determination (791 KB, pdf)
- Reliability Standard Implementation Guidelines (clean) (632 KB, pdf)
- Reliability Standard Implementation Guidelines (change marked) (641 KB, pdf)
- MTPASA Process Description (925 KB, pdf)
|Draft Issues Paper and Notice of Consultation||30 March 2017||Completed|
|Submissions Close||10 May 2017||Completed|
|Draft Report and Notice of Consultation||16 June 2017||Completed|
|Submissions Close||3 July 2017||Completed|
|Final Report and Determination||15 August 2017||Completed|
First Stage Consultation
First Stage Submissions
Second Stage Consultation
- Notice of Second Stage of Consultation
- Draft Determination
- RSIG Guidelines – MT PASA Phase 2 Draft
- MT PASA Process Description (clean)
- MT PASA Process Description (change marked)
- AGL Submission (126 KB, pdf)
- Energy Australia Submission (70 KB, pdf)
- ERM Power Submission (433 KB, pdf)