POWER OF CHOICE – B2B PROCEDURE CHANGES
Notice of Final Report and Determination
Date of Notice: 6 March 2017
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has completed a consultation on B2B Procedures on behalf of the Information Exchange Committee (IEC) which have been developed and amended as a result of the National Electricity Amendment (Updating the electricity B2B framework) Rule 2016.
This consultation has been conducted under rules 11.86.6, 11.87.2 and 11.88.2 of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
Matter under Consultation
The procedures here have been updated from first stage and draft stage consultation based on industry submissions and deliberations of the B2B WG and the IEC.
|Glossary and Framework – B2B references only
|Service Order Process
|Customer Site Details Notification
|Meter Data Process
|One Way Notification
|Technical Delivery Specification
|NEM RoLR Processes: Part B – B2B Procedure
Second Stage Consultation
- POC Procedure Changes (B2B) - NER Final Report and Determination
- B2B Procedures Final Determination (Clean Copies)
- B2B Procedures Final Determination (Marked Up)
- B2B Guide v1.0 Final Determination (Clean)
- B2B Guide v1.0 Final Determination (Marked Up)
- Summary Responses To Second Stage Consultation
- OWN and Meter Data Final Determination Clean and Marked Up
Please refer to the AEMO POC webpage for further information.
For any queries on this consultation, please contact email@example.com