AEMO has published an Impact and Implemantion Report (IIR) recommending that the changes set out in the IIR be made to the NSW/ACT Procedures. Having completed a review of the existing hot water estimation and substitution methodology in the NSW/ACT gas retail market, Jemena has identified potential changes to the seasonality factors. If the proposed changes are adopted, these changes are expected to reduce estimation and substitution volatility which can lead to higher bills for consumers, especially for winter months where estimated consumption may have doubled from previous consumption. Submissions for this stage of consultation close on 2 November 2018. Please send your submissions through the IIR response template to email@example.com.
- Notice of AEMO decision (IN007-18) (811 KB, pdf)
- IIR - IN007 -18 – Amend Hot Water Estimation Methodology in RMP (876 KB, pdf)
- IIR Response Template for IN007-18 (125 KB, docx)
- PPC - IN007-18 - Amend Hot Water Estimation Methodology in RMP (852 KB, pdf)
- PPC Response Template for IN007-18 (125 KB, docx)