Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) under clause 3.3 of the EA.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Tuesday 12 December 2017, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Thursday 11 January 2018.
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
Amendment of the GSH Exchange Agreement to allow:
- Introduction of an IPT delivery point for the MAPS product.
- Introduction of non-netted product for Moomba for off market trading.
- Removal of existing delivery points (Moomba Gas Plant and QSN) from the MAPS ‘screen-traded’ product – although these would still be available for the new Moomba non-netted product.
- Extension of the trading window for Daily and Weekly pre-matched products at Wallumbilla and Moomba out to 90 days.
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement and associated documents.
- IIR Moomba Product Enhancement (59 KB, docx)
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Thursday 11 January. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at Hub_Reference@aemo.com.au.
Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all Gas Supply Hub exchange members and other interested stakeholders that it has decided to make the proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement. Version 10.0 of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement will be effective from 15 March 2018.
- Decision Paper (37 KB, docx)
A copy of the amended Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (version 10) will be available on 15 March here.