AEMO is conducting a consultation on updates to the Procedure for the Exercise of Reliability and Emergency Reserve Trader and Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts.
This consultation is being conducted as per the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the Rules.
AEMO published its draft decision in this matter on 6 December 2019.
Submissions in response to the draft decision should reach AEMO by 5:00pm (AEST) on 17 January 2020.
Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second Stage Documents
- Draft decision and notice of second round of consultation (334 KB, pdf)
- Draft Procedure for the Exercise of the Reliability and Emergency Reserve Trader (348 KB, pdf)
- Submission from ERM Power (373 KB, pdf)
First Stage Documents
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (156 KB, doc)
- Draft Procedure for the Exercise of the Reliability and Emergency Reserve Trader (342 KB, pdf)