AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO Roadshow
- Update to National Electricity Market transmission event on 25 August 2018
- 2018 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018
- 2018 Integrated System Plan
- 2018 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
May 23, 2018 - 7:00 AM
AEMO has published its “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants, businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q1 2018 (1 January to 31 March 2018).
AEMO produces this report each quarter as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018 (1.2 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q1 2018. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q1 and Q4 2017. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. Further versions of this report will incorporate the energy markets in Western Australia.