AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- 2018 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- 2018 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- AEMO and Enery Networks Australia publish paper on Distributed Energy Resources
- New South Wales 7 June
- Summer 2017-18 operations review
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
May 23, 2018 - 7:00 AM
AEMO has published its “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants, businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q1 2018 (1 January to 31 March 2018).
AEMO produces this report each quarter as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018 (1.2 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q1 2018. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q1 and Q4 2017. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. Further versions of this report will incorporate the energy markets in Western Australia.