This two hour course gives a high level overview of the key elements of the gas markets.
- Energy regulatory structure and responsibilities.
- Fundamentals of gas.
- Transmission, Storage and the Distribution of Gas.
- An introduction to the Declared Wholesale Gas Market (DWGM), Short Term Trading Market (STTM) and the Gas Supply Hub.
- Where to find more information.
Attendees of the course will gain a high-level understanding of AEMO's role in various gas markets.
$30 (plus GST) per person
The vital nature of eLearning
Please be advised that the eLearning component of the course contains fundamental information that is vital for you getting the most value from the instructor-led sessions. We highly recommend that all attendees complete the eLearning prior to the instructor-led sessions to capitalise on the information provided during the course.
How to enrol
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy.
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses.
- Add the education course to the Cart.
- Create an individual log in.
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.