Reports and resources
The Operational Conditions Summary, published in July 2021:
- Summarises the journey to date for the Engineering Framework and how the framework links with ongoing Energy Security Board (ESB) and Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) reform processes.
- Explains the purpose of the Engineering Framework operational conditions.
- Consolidates stakeholder feedback on the draft operational conditions developed throughout April to June 2021.
- Summarises the operational conditions selected to be used in the next stage of the Engineering Framework (gaps and opportunities).
- Presents a preliminary view of the future stages in the Engineering Framework process and how stakeholders can get involved.
The Engineering Framework March 2021 Report, published in March 2021:
- Explains what the Engineering Framework is, why it’s needed, and AEMO’s proposed approach to preparing for future system conditions.
- Summarises the work in progress across industry to prepare for future system operation
- Invites stakeholder input on the future operating conditions AEMO will use to inform its future priorities.
- Invites stakeholders to engage in this planning process and identify areas to collaborate.
The information pack, published in December 2020 provided an overview of the Engineering Framework, including:
- What to expect
- Benefits of the Framework
- Journey from the RIS
- How the Framework fits with other industry processes and AEMO publications
Information in this pack has been superseded by the March 2021 report (above).