Reports and resources
The Engineering Framework March 2021 Report, published in March 2021:
- Explains what the Engineering Framework is, why it’s needed, and AEMO’s proposed approach to preparing for future system conditions.
- Summarises the work in progress across industry to prepare for future system operation
- Invites stakeholder input on the future operating conditions AEMO will use to inform its future priorities.
- Invites stakeholders to engage in this planning process and identify areas to collaborate.
The information pack, published in December 2020 provided an overview of the
Engineering Framework, including:
- What to expect
- Benefits of the Framework
- Journey from the RIS
- How the Framework fits with other industry processes and AEMO publications
Information in this pack has been superseded by the March 2021 report (above).