Powerlink Queensland - Project Specification Consultation Report for Maintaining reliability of supply to Ingham
In this section
In this section
- Powerlink PACR - Maintain reliability of supply in Blackwater
- ElectraNet PSCR - Managing the Risk of AC Board Failure Project
- ElectraNet PSCR - Managing the Risk of Instrument Transformer Failure
- TransGrid & Powerlink Project Assessment Draft Report: Expanding NSW-QLD Transmission Transfer Capacity
- TransGrid Project Assessment Conclusions Report: Maintaining a reliable Upper Tumut substation
- SA Power Networks release new version of their Demand Side Engagement Document
- Douglas Shire Non-network options report
- TransGrid Project Assessment Conclusions Report: Managing safety and environmental risks from corrosion on Line 959/92Z
- Powerlink Queensland - Summary of PADR - Maintaining reliability of supply between Clare South and Townsville South
- ElectraNet Project Specification Consultation Report Managing the risk of protection relay failure
- Powerlink Queensland Project Assessment Conclusions Report Maintaining reliability of supply at Kamerunga Substation
- ElectraNet Project Specification Consultation Report - Managing the Risk of Isolator Failure Project Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- TransGrid Publishes TAPR 2019
- Powerlink Queensland Project Specification Consultation Report Addressing the secondary systems condition risks at Kemmis
- Powerlink Queensland Project Specification Consultation Report Addressing the secondary systems condition risks at Mudgeeraba
- Reinforcing the New South Wales Southern Shared Network to increase transfer capacity to the state’s demand centres
- Managing the Sydney East substation’s asset risks
- Maintaining compliance with performance standards applicable to Wagga 330 kV substation secondary systems
- Maintaining compliance with performance standards applicable to Deniliquin substation secondary systems
- Powerlink Queensland - Project Specification Consultation Report - Maintaining reliability of supply in the Blackwater area
Powerlink has recently published a ‘Project Specification Consultation Report’ for Maintaining reliability of supply to Ingham.
Ingham South Substation was established in 2005. Two 132/66kV transformers connect the Powerlink substation to the Ergon Energy switchyard at Ingham supplying the local area. Both transformers are now over 50 years old, having previously been installed at other locations on the network, are nearing the end of their technical lives and have emerging condition risks with an increasing risk of failure.
The proposed preferred option that is considered to satisfy the Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission is the replacement of both transformers at Ingham South Substation by December 2019.
The estimated capital cost of the proposed preferred option is $5.7 million in 2017/18 prices.
In accordance with the requirements of the Rules, a summary of the Project Specification Consultation Report is made available on the AEMO website. A copy of the ‘Project Specification Consultation Report’ can be obtained from the Powerlink Website on the RIT-T Consultations page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Submissions on the Project Specification Consultation Report are required by the closing date of Wednesday 12 September 2018.
Any enquiries in the first instance should be directed to:
Manager Network and Alternate Solutions
PO Box 1193
VIRGINIA, QLD 4014
Tel: (+617) 3860 2328