Notice of Consultation Gas Quality Guidelines 9.0 and Gas Quality Standard System Injection Points 2.0
In this section
In this section
- Capacity Trading and Auction Documents – Preliminary Drafts
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
Matters for consultation
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) is conducting a consultation on changes to The Gas Quality Guidelines and Gas Quality Standard – System injection points.
Amendments are required as a result of changes to AS4564-2011 Specifications for General Purpose Natural Gas.
Gas Quality Guidelines:
- Section on heating value (high limit) added including heating value limits for confirm, notify, mitigate and curtail.
- Confirm limit for temperature (high limit) raised from 40 C to 45 C.
Gas Quality Standard – System Injection Points:
- Section on heating value (high limit) added
Closing date for submissions
AEMO is inviting comment on this Draft Decision by 5pm AEST on 13th June 2014.
Submissions should be sent via email to email@example.com and addressed to Mr James Hutchison, Gas Real Time Operations.
AEMO requests that all submissions be forwarded in electronic format (Pdf or Word) as they will be published on the AEMO website.
The consultation timetable
AEMO aims to complete this amendment by publishing a final version by 1st July 2014.
Gas Quality Standard System Injection Points 2.0
29 May 2014 | filesize: 1.19 MB (.pdf)
Gas Quality Guidelines Version 9.0 - Official
29 May 2014 | filesize: 18.8 MB (.pdf)