MSATS Standing Data Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Book Build Procedure Consultation
- Consultation On Proposed Amendments To The Guidelines For Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Q3 2019 B2B Procedures consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- SRA Secondary Trading Implementation Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – Reallocation procedures
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Dispatch – Pricing and miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- IEC Election Procedures and Operating Manual
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Metering Exemption Guideline
AEMO is conducting a consultation on the current structure of standing data for MSATS.
AEMO is aware that standing data may, in some cases, be no longer fit for purpose due to a range of factors including the expanded user base, and greater detail required by these users of the metering arrangements at connection points.
An AEMO-initiated standing data review will provide an opportunity for standing data to be standardised and simplified in order that all new and replacement metering installations have a full set of critical standing data. This review also takes into account new initiatives such as Power of Choice, introduction of the Metering Coordinator role, 5 Minute Settlement and consideration of other matters that participants may feel is important.
This consultation is being conducted in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the NER.
14 November 2018
Initial Draft Procedures, Issues Paper and Notice of Consultation
Draft Report and Notice of Consultation
Final Report and Standing Data for MSATS
** Submissions provided after the closing date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please reach out to NEM.Retailprocedureconsultations@aemo.com.au if you have any questions.