GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
In this section
In this section
- IN006/17 – Amend the SA Retail Market Procedures (RMP) to be more aligned with east coast jurisdictions
- IN006/18W – Requirements around EIC
- Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- Capacity Trading and Auction Documents – Preliminary Drafts
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all interested stakeholders that it has decided to make the proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) and GSH Settlement and Prudential Methodology. Version 12.1 of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) and Version 5.1 of the GSH Settlement and Prudential Methodology will be effective from 1 March 2019.
- Notice of determination (392 KB, pdf)
A copy of the amended Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) is available here.
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Thursday 10 January 2019, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019.
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
Amendment of the GSH Exchange Agreement arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package, including:
- Amend Capacity Variance settlement equations to include Capacity Price (CP) rather than the Delivery Price (DP) variable
- Extend trading hours for all products from 5pm to 7pm
- Credit check on all pre-matched trades
- Updated capacity product list to reflect draft Transportation Service Point Register
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement and associated documents.
- IIR (861 KB, pdf)
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at email@example.com.