Ergon Notice of Withdrawal of Final Recommendation Maryborough and Hervey Bay
In this section
In this section
- TransGrid Project Assessment Conclusions Report: Maintaining a reliable Upper Tumut substation
- SA Power Networks release new version of their Demand Side Engagement Document
- Douglas Shire Non-network options report
- TransGrid Project Assessment Conclusions Report: Managing safety and environmental risks from corrosion on Line 959/92Z
- Powerlink Queensland - Summary of PADR - Maintaining reliability of supply between Clare South and Townsville South
- ElectraNet Project Specification Consultation Report Managing the risk of protection relay failure
- Powerlink Queensland Project Assessment Conclusions Report Maintaining reliability of supply at Kamerunga Substation
- ElectraNet Project Specification Consultation Report - Managing the Risk of Isolator Failure Project Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- TransGrid Publishes TAPR 2019
- Powerlink Queensland Project Specification Consultation Report Addressing the secondary systems condition risks at Kemmis
- Powerlink Queensland Project Specification Consultation Report Addressing the secondary systems condition risks at Mudgeeraba
- Reinforcing the New South Wales Southern Shared Network to increase transfer capacity to the state’s demand centres
- Managing the Sydney East substation’s asset risks
- Maintaining compliance with performance standards applicable to Wagga 330 kV substation secondary systems
- Maintaining compliance with performance standards applicable to Deniliquin substation secondary systems
- Powerlink Queensland - Project Specification Consultation Report - Maintaining reliability of supply in the Blackwater area
- Powerlink Queensland Project Specification Consultation Report - Maintaining power transfer capability and reliability of supply at Lilyvale
- Maintaining compliance with performance standards applicable to Haymarket substation secondary systems
- Maintaining a reliable Static Var Compensator at Lismore
- Powerlink Queensland - Project Assessment Draft Report - Maintaining reliability of supply at Kamerunga Substation
ERGON ENERGY CORPORATION LIMITED
FINAL REPORT – SUPPLY TO MARYBOROUGH AND HERVEY BAY AREA NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF FINAL RECOMMENDATION
26 June 2014
Where the technical limits of a distribution system will be exceeded and the rectification options are likely to exceed $10M, Ergon Energy is required under the National Electricity Rules s5.6.2(f) to consult with affected Registered Participants, AEMO and Interested Parties within the time required for corrective action and meet certain requirements, including undertaking analysis that satisfies the AER’s Regulatory Test, in selection of an appropriate solution.
Ergon Energy Corporation Limited (Ergon Energy) identified emerging limitations in the electricity distribution network supplying Hervey Bay in 2009. In accordance with the requirements of the National Electricity Rules, a Regulatory Test of suitable options was undertaken, which resulted in the publication of a Final Report in November 2009.
The Final Report documented the evaluation of options and declared Ergon Energy’s intent to proceed with Option 1 which includes a number of component projects, as outlined in the following document.
Therefore, Ergon Energy has decided to withdraw these recommendations on the basis that it would not be prudent and efficient to proceed with the works.
If at some stage in the future, an identified need arises that would necessitate the delivery of an option to address that need, Ergon Energy will undertake a RIT-D assessment, if required.
Maryborough and Hervey Bay – Notice of Withdrawal of Recommendation
27 June 2014 | filesize: 170 KB (.pdf)
Information relating to the consultation about this project is provided on our web site:https://www.ergon.com.au/community--and--our-network/network-infrastructure/regulatory-test-consultations
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org