Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
In this section
In this section
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Interim reliability forecast guidelines consultation
- Dispatch – Miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
- NEM Customer Switching Consultation
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 3)
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Manual Load Shedding Standard
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Consultation On Proposed Amendments To The Guidelines For Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Q3 2019 B2B Procedures consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
AEMO is conducting a consultation on updates to the Procedure for the Exercise of Reliability and Emergency Reserve Trader; and Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts collectively 'the Procedures'.
This consultation is being conducted as per the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the Rules.
Submissions in response to this consultation should reach AEMO by 5:00pm (AEST) on 25 October 2019.
Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Stage Documents
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (156 KB, doc)
- Draft Procedure for the Exercise of the Reliability and Emergency Reserve Trader (342 KB, pdf)