In this section
In this section
Procedure Change Proposal
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clause 2.10
Date of Notice: 21 July 2017
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has published a Procedure Change Proposal in respect of the revised Power System Operating Procedure: Dispatch and is conducting a consultation process in respect of this proposal.
This consultation is being carried out in accordance with the Procedure Change Process detailed in clause 2.10 of the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) Rules.
Matter under Consultation
The matters are related to clauses 7.6.10A and 7.13.5 of the WEM Rules, which commence on 1 October 2017 and which require AEMO to the process for Market Participants who have been assigned DSM Capacity Credits to provide AEMO with their consumption information.
The Consultation Process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates in italics are indicative only and subject to change.
Closing date for submissions in response to the Procedure Change Proposal
18 August 2017
Publication of Procedure Change Report
28 September 2017
Proposed commencement of revised Market Procedure
01 October 2017
Procedure Change Proposal documents
- Call for submissions on Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2017_10 (210 KB, pdf)
- Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2017_10 (430 KB, pdf)
- Proposed revised Market Procedure: Dispatch (670 KB, pdf)
- Synergy - AEPC_2017_10 (141 KB, pdf)
Procedure Change report documents
- Procedure Change Report AEPC_2017_10 (210 KB, pdf)
- Power System Operating Procedure: Dispatch (clean version) (430 KB, pdf)
- Power System Operating Procedure: Dispatch (marked up version) (670 KB, pdf)