AEPC_2017_07: IMS Interface
In this section
In this section
Procedure Change Proposal
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clause 2.10
Date of Notice: 19 July 2017
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has published a Procedure Change Proposal in respect of the new Market Procedure: IMS Interface and is conducting a consultation process in respect of this proposal.
This consultation is being carried out in accordance with the Procedure Change Process detailed in clause 2.10 of the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) Rules.
Matter under Consultation
The matters are related to clause 2.36A.1 of the WEM Rules, which commenced on 1 July 2016 and which requires AEMO to develop a new IMS Interface Market Procedure prescribing the reasonable arrangement by which Network Operators and AEMO must provide each other with information under WEM Rules.
Further details are provided in the Procedure Change Proposal and the proposed new Market Procedure published with this notice.
The Consultation Process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates in italics are indicative only and subject to change.
Closing date for submissions in response to the Procedure Change Proposal
16 August 2017
Publication of Procedure Change Report
12 October 2017
Proposed commencement of new Market Procedure
13 October 2017
Procedure Change Proposal Documents
- Call for submissions on Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2017_07 (210 KB, pdf)
- Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2017_07 (220 KB, pdf)
- Proposed new Market Procedure: IMS Interface (400 KB, pdf)
- Western Power - AEPC_2017_07 (23.6 KB, pdf)
Procedure Change Report documents
- Procedure Change Report AEPC_2017_07 (500 KB, pdf)
- Market Procedure: IMS Interface (clean version) (374 KB, pdf)
- Market Procedure: IMS Interface (marked up version) (405 KB, pdf)