Industry Newsletter - Energy Update - Current Edition
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
May 26, 2017 - 11:41 AM
AEMO is pleased to release the May edition of Energy Update.
Click here for an alternative version, or download the PDF version below.
AEMO Energy Update - May 2017
26 May 2017, 1.87 MB (.pdf)
Energy Update is a bi-monthly AEMO publication designed to communicate relevant new information about AEMO and the Australian energy industry.
Please click on the tag "Energy Update" below to see our previous Energy Update publications.
To register to receive this publication via email, please contact email@example.com