Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
- 2019 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
September 04, 2018 - 12:00 PM
AEMO will run its next Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM roadshow series in November this year. This series will run in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane and will provide proponents information to better understand AEMO’s onboarding process and timelines associated with the registration and connection process.
Following the response from the series held earlier this year, AEMO will be running the presentation in a case study format: from a proponent’s enquiry through to generator dispatch, using a representative onboarding timeline.
To learn more about the next roadshow series and to register your interest, please head to the Generator registration and connection in the NEM page in the Stakeholder Consultation section.