Future Power System Security Roadshows
- Media release - AEMO Power of Choice
- High November electricity demand across South Australia and Victoria
- AEMO releases summer readiness report for 2017-18
- AEMO market notifications explained - what does a 'lack of reserve' mean?
- Response to Victorian news headlines
- AEMO releases 2016-17 Annual Report
July 04, 2016 - 9:30 AM
Sessions are now fully booked and we are no longer accepting registrations.
To register for your attendance at one of the Future Power Systems Security Roadshow sessions, please contact StakeholderRelations@aemo.com.au by Friday 22 July 2016, indicating which presentation/s in which state you will attend.
Adelaide, Monday 15 August; Hobart, Tuesday 16 August; Melbourne, Wednesday 17 August; Canberra, Monday 22 August; Sydney, Tuesday 23 August; Brisbane, Wednesday 24 August.