AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
- 2019 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- 2019 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q1 2019
- Load Shedding in VIC on 24 and 25 January 2019
December 14, 2018 - 9:00 AM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has today published its PADR, that identifies and seeks feedback on the preferred option to increase the thermal capability of the Western Victorian transmission network, to minimise constraints that would otherwise apply on anticipated new and existing generation in the region.
Please click here to read the full media release.
Please click here to view AEMO's PADR for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission.