AEMO releases 2019 Annual Report
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q3 2019
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
October 15, 2019 - 2:27 PM
AEMO has published its Annual Report for the 2018-19 financial year. It outlines AEMO’s performance and strategic priorities for the year ahead, and coincides with our 10-year anniversary.
The report reflects a year of collaboration, with AEMO working closely with industry and governments to operate a power system in transition. This close collaboration delivered tangible improvements to system security, design and operation, as well as market enhancements and delivery.