2017 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- AEMO and ARENA looking to evolve traditional electricity market
- Consumers becoming smarter about energy use
- 2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights
- AEMO welcomes Federal government’s focus to reduce energy prices
- 2017 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- Holistic planning needed to meet modern grid challenges
June 15, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO has published the 2017 VAPR which considers the adequacy of the Victorian power system to efficiently meet future reliability and security needs as we transition to a low carbon future.
Please click here to view the 2017 VAPR and supporting information.