2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- Media Statement - AEMO reaffirms position on energy security
- Media Statement - Gas development required to meet future energy demand
- Submission to Independent Review into the Future Security of the National Electricity Market
- Media Statement - Loss of generation in South Australia
- AEMO welcomes nine graduates to help shape Australia’s energy future
- Final report - SA separation event - 01 December 2016
March 09, 2017 - 7:17 AM
AEMO has released its 2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities, intended to assess the adequacy of gas infrastructure, reserves and resources to meet demand in eastern and south-eastern Australia to 2036.
Please click here to read the full media release.
Please click here for a PDF version of the 2017 GSOO.
Please click here to visit the section with all of the supporting 2017 GSOO documentation.