2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- ARENA and AEMO join forces to pilot demand response to manage extreme peaks this summer
- Media Statement - Update on Victoria's electricity supply demand outlook
- AEMO's recommendations on ESCOSA report
- Project Specification Consultation Report for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- Energy Security and Reliability in the National Electricity Market
- Review of the Black System South Australia Report – System event of 28 September 2016
March 09, 2017 - 7:17 AM
AEMO has released its 2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities, intended to assess the adequacy of gas infrastructure, reserves and resources to meet demand in eastern and south-eastern Australia to 2036.
Please click here to read the full media release.
Please click here for a PDF version of the 2017 GSOO.
Please click here to visit the section with all of the supporting 2017 GSOO documentation.