- Email your completed application, including all attachments, to: email@example.com
- Post your original signed application (without attachments) to:
Australian Energy Market Operator Ltd
Level 2, 20 Bond Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- On receipt of your application, AEMO will send an invoice for payment by EFT. For information regarding participant registration fees, see Fees and Charges on the AEMO website.
- AEMO reviews the application and responds to you within 5 business days of receipt of the application.
- AEMO may request additional information or clarification of the information contained in the application. If such a request is made, you must supply the additional information or clarification within 15 business days of the AEMO request.
- Once all necessary information is received, AEMO has 15 business days to finalise the application. AEMO will notify you of its determination and, if AEMO rejects your application, the reasons why.
- Application for Gas Market Registration v2.0 - 08 August 2019 (594 KB, docx)
- Gas registration Guide - 21 August 2019 (522 KB, pdf)
Use these documents to apply for registration in the STTM.
This is the required format for Bank Guarantees in the STTM to cover Trading Participant security requirements if not exempt.
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice Agreement - 08 January 2019 (86 KB, docx)
Complete two original signed copies of this agreement for the issue of RCTI.
- Participant Contacts (137 KB, pdf)
Participants are required to have at least one of each contact type listed in the above list.
- Short Term Trading Markets (STTM) Budget and Fees Report 2018–19 - 22 June 2018 (537 KB, pdf)
- Short Term Trading Markets (STTM) Budget and Fees Report 2017–18 - 18 May 2017 (668 KB, pdf)
- Short Term Trading Markets (STTM) Budget and Fees Report 2016–17 - 17 March 2016 (766 KB, pdf)
- Short Term Trading Markets (STTM) Budget and Fees Report 2015–16 - 28 May 2015 (800 KB, pdf)
- Short Term Trading Markets (STTM) Budget and Fees Report 2014–15 - 15 May 2014 (754 KB, pdf)