v5 with changes for GBB
The Guide to Information Systems provides an overview of AEMO's market systems used by participants. It is relevant to IT decision-making during the registration process and provides an understanding of the IT systems requiring set-up.
Guide to Information Systems v2.03
Gas Market IT Systems
Use the Gas System User Access Request to apply for IT systems access for new participant users, or to modify or remove existing participant users.
To download and open the form:
1. Right-click and select Save Link or Target as.
2. Save it to your computer.
3. Right-click the saved form and select Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Often, security permissions will not allow you to open the form in a web browser.
Gas Systems User Access Request v5.00
Self-service Password Management
Assistance for participants to manage their own passwords.
Self Service Password Management
This guide provides details about using AEMO’S e-Hub as an interface to communicate information with AEMO. It assists wholesale electricity and gas participants developing their own APIs.
Data interchange (DI) is a set of cooperating applications to replicate data between AEMO’s Wholesale Market Systems and a participant’s RDBMS conforming to the Electricity and/or Gas Data Models.
Below are all the components necessary for a new installation of Data Interchange, bundled together into compressed files. Each bundle is for a specific RDBMS and the latest release of the Electricity and Gas Data Models.
Data Interchange software
- DIbundle-Oracle11g - Elect v4.28 - Gas v2.0 (76 MB, zip)
- DIbundle-Oracle12c - Elect v4.28 - Gas v2.0 (76 MB, zip)
- DIbundle-SQLServer2012 - Elect v4.28 - Gas v2.0 (67 MB, zip)
- DIbundle-SQLServer2014 - Elect v4.28 - Gas v2.0 (67 MB, zip)
Registered Participants can also find Data Interchange software and guides on the Participant File Share and EMMS Markets Portal > Data Subscription.
- Data Interchange Framework and Glossary (1.5 MB, pdf)
- Subscribing to new Gas Data Model files (190 KB, pdf)
- Guide to setting up a standard Data Interchange environment
- Guide to upgrading a Data Interchange environment (1.8 MB, pdf)
- Concise Guide to Data Interchange
- Guide to Troubleshooting Data Interchange
- EMMS Data Interchange Guide
- MMS Data Subscription Services User Guide
Participant Data Replication Monitor
The Participant Data Replication Monitor (pdrMonitor) software is a component of Data Interchange, providing participants with visualisation of the status of their Data Interchange systems. The software is for Registered Participants using the Data Interchange software to replicate data between their systems and AEMO’s. Participants install, configure, and use the pdrMonitor on their local computers.
- EMMS Release Schedule - November 2018 - pdrMonitor (1275KB, pdf)
- Guide to Participant Data Replication Monitor (2444KB, pdf)
Gas Data Model
The Gas Data Model is the definition of the interface to participants of data published by AEMO from wholesale Gas Market systems. A database conforming to the Gas Data Model can contain a local copy of all current participant-specific data recorded in AEMO’s gas market system databases. The following documentation is for the Oracle physical model of the Gas Data Model.
- Gas MMS Data Model Upgrade Report v2.0 (419 KB, pdf)
- Gas Data Model Report v2.0 (2 MB, pdf)
- Gas Data Model Package Summary v2.0 (507 KB, pdf)
- Gas Data Model Table to File to Report Relationships workbook v2.0 (40 KB, xlsx)
The FRC Hub is a communication infrastructure operated by AEMO that provides a gateway through which AEMO and each Retailer and Distributor that participates in Queensland, Victorian, South Australian, New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory and, under contract, West Australian retail markets can deliver and receive structured Business to Business messages utilising defined protocols and formats. These messages cover various transactions, such as account creation, customer transfer notification, and meter data information.
- Gas FRC Hub Application Form – 13 September 2016
- FRC HUB Terms and Operational Terms and Conditions v9.0 - Effective 31 March 2017
- FRC Gas Hub Participant User Guide – 05 June 2017 (pdf) 2.33 MB
- Gas FRC B2B Connectivity Testing and System Certification v1.8 – 31 March 2017
- Gas FRC Certification Checklist – 6 Oct 2015
- Low Volume Interface User Guide – 2 May 2016
- Recent Changes to Gas FRC HUB - Disaster Recovery Strategy - 10 May 2018 (546 KB, pdf)