Organisations that intend to participate in the WEM must first register with AEMO.
To register as a rule participant, the following forms must be completed and provided to Market Operations (WA):
Once submitted and approved by AEMO, you will have access to the Market Participant Interface (MPI) to begin the next steps in the rule participant registration process.
As a pre-requisite to registering as a rule participant, the applicant must ensure they have submitted through the MPI:
- General contact information of the participant.
- Financial information relating to the participant.
- Market customer standing data (if applicable).
The next step requires the payment of the registration fee and a few additional forms to be submitted to AEMO:
- Application for participant registration (this is completed through the MPI).
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice Agreement.
- Declaration of Rule Participant Registration.
If assistance is required to complete the rule participant registration process, please contact Market Operations (WA) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 989 797.
For full details on the Rule Participant Registration process, please refer to the Rule Participant Registration and De-Registration Market Procedure here.