AEMO invites tenders from interested parties who have the capability to deliver economic, demographic and energy price forecasts to be used by AEMO in developing electricity and gas consumption forecasts.
The proposal should include:
- Description of analytical methodologies that you plan to employ in developing the economic forecasts.
- References regarding similar work.
- CV’s of personnel to be involved and roles relevant to this scope of work, and CV’s of any sub-consultant’s personnel.
- Description of any special confidentiality concerns.
- Cost quotation, with breakdown including work hours and rates for individual contributors, including breakdown of any third party or sub-consultant costs (the proposal shall be based on a capped maximum lump-sum price).
Tenders must be submitted in accordance with the ITT below by 4:00pm on 20 October 2011.
Questions from interested parties should be sent to Energy.Forecasting@aemo.com.au and will be published, with a response, below.