Energy Market Leaders Forum
In this section
In this section
- Ancillary Services Technical Advisory Group
- AWEFS and ASEFS Working Group
- Consumer Forum
- Causer Pays Procedure Consultation
- Energy Market Leaders Forum
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM
- Grid Control System Consultative Forum
- Intervention Pricing Working Group
- Market Participant 5-Minute Forecast
- National Electricity Market Operations Committee (NEMOC)
- NTNDP Technical Working Group
- Forecasting Reference Group (FRG)
- Planning Reference Group (PRG)
- Plant Modelling Reference Group
- Operations Planning Working Group
The Energy Market Leaders Forum (EMLF) is a cross industry forum established to bring together executive level representatives from AEMO, the wholesale gas market, the electricity market, and network businesses.
The forum is designed to provide an industry central platform for constructive discussion regarding energy reforms driven by national and jurisdictional level policy makers.
Terms of reference
Energy Market Leaders Forum: Terms of Reference
29 Aug 2013 | 287 KB (.pdf)
Equivalent executive level commitment is sought from members of the forum on an ongoing basis.
The forum's membership is designed to reflect and incorporate a broad cross section of energy market, and includes:
- A chairperson appointed by AEMO
- A secretariat function provided by AEMO
- AEMO representatives
- Gas producers
- Network and pipeline asset owners or operators
- End-user representatives.
For more information, please contact:
Jo Witters (03) 9609 8496