Causer Pays Procedure Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Ancillary Services Technical Advisory Group
- AWEFS and ASEFS Working Group
- Consumer Forum
- Causer Pays Procedure Consultation
- Energy Market Leaders Forum
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM
- Grid Control System Consultative Forum
- Intervention Pricing Working Group
- Market Participant 5-Minute Forecast
- National Electricity Market Operations Committee (NEMOC)
- NTNDP Technical Working Group
- Forecasting Reference Group (FRG)
- Planning Reference Group (PRG)
- Plant Modelling Reference Group
- Operations Planning Working Group
The Causer Pays Workshops are being held following the formal consultation AEMO facilitated on amendments to the Procedure for Determining Contribution Factors (Causer Pays Procedure).
In late 2016, AEMO began conducting an informal consultation process, including large meetings, one-on-one meetings and email updates.
Link to: An overview of the Causer Pays Procedure Consultation on AEMO’s website.
Terms of Reference
The sessions are adhoc, information sessions, open to all appropriate stakeholders. No formal Terms of Reference (ToR) have been set for the sessions.
The Causer Pays workshops are open to all interested parties with technical expertise in this area. AEMO reserves the right to approve, reject, add or remove members at its discretion.
The sessions will initially run until mid 2017, at which time AEMO will review the value of continuing the sessions, taking into account its Scope and Objectives.
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact:
Please contact NEMW-CF@aemo.com.au with any enquiries.
Workshop & Meeting Information
March 2017 Workshop Slides from March 2017 Workshop
Notes from March 2017 Workshop
April 2017 Workshop Slides from April 2017 Workshop
Notes from April 2017 Workshop