AWEFS and ASEFS Working Group
In this section
In this section
- Ancillary Services Technical Advisory Group
- AWEFS and ASEFS Working Group
- Consumer Forum
- Causer Pays Procedure Consultation
- Energy Market Leaders Forum
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM
- Grid Control System Consultative Forum
- Intervention Pricing Working Group
- Market Participant 5-Minute Self Forecast
- National Electricity Market Operations Committee (NEMOC)
- NTNDP Technical Working Group
- Forecasting Reference Group (FRG)
- Planning Reference Group (PRG)
- Plant Modelling Reference Group
- Operations Planning Working Group
The AWEFS and ASEFS sessions are being held following the formal consultation AEMO facilitated on amendments to the Energy Conversion Model Guidelines for Wind and Solar farms.
In early 2017, AEMO began conducting an informal consultation process, including large meetings, one-on-one meetings and email updates.
Please click here for an overview of AWEFS and ASEFS.
Terms of Reference
The sessions are ad-hoc, information sessions, open to all appropriate stakeholders. No formal Terms of Reference (ToR) have been set for the sessions.
The AWEFS and ASEFS sessions are open to all interested parties with technical expertise in this area. AEMO reserves the right to approve, reject, add or remove members at its discretion.
The sessions will initially run until the end of 2017, at which time AEMO will review the value of continuing the sessions, taking into account its Scope and Objectives.
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact email@example.com with any enquiries.