WA Gas Retail Market changes (IN002/17W and IN003/17W)
In this section
In this section
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
Submission to AEMO on the final Impact and Implementation Reports (IIR) for IN002/17W (Review of procedure change process in Chapter 9 of the Retail Market Procedures (RMPs)) and IN003/17W (Amendments to identify Previous Retailer) have closed with no objections being received.
In accordance with clause 400A of the RMP, AEMO has decided to submit the two endorsed procedure changes to Economic Regulation Authority (ERA) for approval. Under the same clause, AEMO is required to provide a copy of the submission which is listed below.
How to make a Submission to ERA
Submissions on AEMO’s application to the ERA for the two scheme amendments close Thursday 8th March 2018. Submissions should be lodged online using the form on the ERA website - www.erawa.com.au/consultation.
For further information contact:
General Enquiries: Natalie Robins, telephone 08 6557 7985 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Media Enquiries: Richard Taylor, telephone 08 9391 2144, Mobile 0451 471 006 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application to ERA re Procedure Changes (IN002-17W and IN003-17W) (2.9 MB, pdf)
- ERA Application - Attachments A to I (7.9 MB, zip)