PC_2017_02: Market Procedure amendments under Wholesale Electricity Market Rules clause 1.19
In this section
In this section
- AEPC_2018_01: Monitoring and Reporting Protocol
- AEPC_2019_06: Removal of Resource Plans and Dispatchable Loads
- AEPC_2019_04 Dispatch
- AEPC_2019_08 Power System Security
- AEPC_2019_07 Ancillary Services
- TR_2018_01: Tolerance Ranges
- AEPC_2018_03 Communication and control systems
- AEPC_2019_03: Reduction of prudential exposure in the Reserve Capacity Mechanism
- 2019 Energy Price Limits Review
- AEPC_2018_06: Commissioning Tests
- AEPC_2019_02: Medium Term Projected Assessment of System Adequacy
- AEPC_2019_01: Short Term Projected Assessment of System Adequacy
- AEPC_2018_04: Facility Outages
- Draft Report: 2019 Benchmark Reserve Capacity Price for the 2021-22 Capacity Year
- 2018 Energy Price Limits Review
- AEPC_2018_05: IMS Interface
- AEPC_2018_02: Tolerance Ranges
- Draft Report: 2018 Benchmark Reserve Capacity Price for the 2020-21 Capacity Year
- 2017 Margin Peak and Margin Off-Peak Review - Assumptions
- AEPC_2017_09: Reserve Capacity Performance Monitoring
MARKET PROCEDURE AMENDMENTS
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clause 1.19
Date of Notice: 3 April 2017
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties that AEMO has developed amendments to 12 Market Procedures (listed below) to:
- reflect transfers of functions, powers, rights and obligations between AEMO, System Management, the IMO, the Economic Regulation Authority and the Rule Change Panel; and
- maintain consistency between the Market Procedures and the Wholesale Electricity Market Rules.
Clause 1.19.1 of the Wholesale Electricity Market Rules stipulates that the Procedure Change Process is not required to be undertaken in respect of these amendments.
Marked-up versions of the 12 Market Procedures are provided below. Clean versions of the procedures will be published on the WEM Procedures page on the day of commencement.
In accordance with clause 1.19.2 of the Wholesale Electricity Market Rules, AEMO has determined that the amended Market Procedures will commence on Tuesday 18 April 2017.