NGSBB Change to default pipeline directions
In this section
In this section
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
- IN007/18 - Proposal to amend the HW Estimation Methodology as described in the RMP
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
Notice of Final Decision
AEMO gives notice of its final decision on proposed changes to the Procedures under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
This notice is dated 5 May 2017.
Notice of Consultation
AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the NATURAL GAS SERVICES BULLETIN BOARD PROCEDURES (the “Procedures”) under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
This notice of consultation is dated 22 March 2017.
Proposed procedure changes
The proposed changes to the Procedures are to:
- improve the clarity of the impacted reports on the national gas bulletin board.
Impact and Implementation Report
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Procedures.
Bulletin Board Participants and other interested parties are invited to submit comments on the proposed procedure changes and the Impact and Implementation Report to AEMO by 5pm, Friday 21 April 2017 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org