IN039/16 - Harmonisation of T900 Password Protection
In this section
In this section
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
Harmonisation of Password Protection on Customer and Site Details file T900 in all jurisdictions.
- IIR - IN039-16 Harmonisation of Password Protection
- IIR Response Template for IN039-16
- PPC - IN039-16 Harmonisation of Password Protection
- PPC Response Template for IN039-16
A copy of the amended Gas Interface Protocol (Vic), Participant Build Pack 1 (PBP1) Process Flow Diagrams and PBP1 CSV Data Format Specifications will be available on 29 September 2017 under ‘Victoria industry information’ here.
A copy of the amended Gas Interface Protocol (Qld) will be available on 29 September 2017 under ‘Queensland industry information’ here.
A copy of the amended Gas Interface Protocol (NSW/ACT) and Participant Build Pack 5 NSW-ACT Process Flow Diagrams will be available on 29 September 2017 under ‘Industry technical documentation’ here.
A copy of the amended FRC B2B System Interface Definition and Specification Pack Usage Guidelines will be available on 29 September 2017 under ‘South Australia industry information’ here.