ElectraNet Project Specification Consultation Report (PSCR) for Eyre Peninsula Electricity Supply Options
In this section
In this section
- Maintaining compliance with performance standards applicable to Haymarket substation secondary systems
- Maintaining a reliable Static Var Compensator at Lismore
- Powerlink Queensland Project Specification Consultation Report - Maintaining power transfer capability and reliability of supply at Lilyvale
- Powerlink Queensland - Project Assessment Draft Report - Maintaining reliability of supply at Kamerunga Substation
- Powerlink Queensland - Project Assessment Conclusions Report - Maintaining reliability of supply to the Rockhampton area
- Powerlink Queensland PACR addressing the secondary systems condition risks at Woree Substation
- Powerlink Queensland PACR to maintain power transfer capability and reliability of supply at Ross Substation
- Maintaining a reliable Upper Tumut substation
- Managing safety and environmental risks from corrosion on Line 959/92Z
- Managing the Risk of Corrosion between Murulan and Dapto on Line 8
- Powerlink Queensland - Project Assessment Conclusions Report - Maintaining reliability of supply to the Brisbane Metropolitan area
- Powerlink Queensland - Project Assessment Conclusions Report - Maintaining reliability of supply at Townsville South Substation
- Managing the Risk of Corrosion between Vales Point and Sydney North on Line 22
- Powerlink PSCR Maintaining reliability of supply between Clare South and Townsville South
- SA Energy Transformation PACR
- SA Power Networks publishes Distribution Annual Planning Report
- Powerlink Queensland PACR Maintaining power transfer capability and reliability of supply at Bouldercombe Station
- Powerlink Summary Queensland PADR Maintaining reliability of supply to Rockhampton
- Powerlink PACR to address the secondary systems condition risks at Belmont substation
- Powerlink PACR to address the secondary systems condition risks at Abermain Substation
ElectraNet has published a Project Specification Consultation Report (PSCR) for the Eyre Peninsula Electricity Supply Options Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission (RIT-T), as required by the National Electricity Rules clause 5.16.
The PSCR is the first stage of a RIT-T process, and describes the identified need for investment, the network and non-network options that are being considered to address the identified need, and specific categories of market benefit and their applicability to this RIT-T.
ElectraNet has identified the need to explore electricity supply options for meeting reliability standards at Port Lincoln most efficiently in the future. This is driven by the need to replace major transmission line components serving the lower Eyre Peninsula in the next few years, and the upcoming expiry of a network support arrangement at Port Lincoln.
ElectraNet welcomes written submissions on this PSCR, particularly in relation to the credible network and non-network options presented, and issues addressed in this report. Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com and are due on or before 21 July 2017.
The next report (the Project Specification Draft Report) will identify the preferred option that maximises net market benefits and is expected to be published by the end of October 2017. This will include a full quantitative assessment of the costs and benefits of each of the options being considered.
The Project Specification Consultation Report is available for download at www.electranet.com.au.