Credit Limit Procedures - Application of offsets in the Prudential Margin calculation
In this section
In this section
FINAL REPORT AND DETERMINATION – CREDIT LIMIT PROCEDURES: APPLICATION OF OFFSETS IN THE PRUDENTIAL MARGIN CALCULATION
Final Report and Determination
The publication of this Final Report and Determination (Final Report) concludes the Rules consultation process conducted by AEMO to consider proposed amendments to Credit Limit Procedures: Application of offsets in the Prudential Margin (PM) calculation under the National Electricity Rules (NER). Version 3.0 of the Credit Limit Procedures (CLP) is effective from 1 July 2017. AEMO will commence operation of the PM offsets facility under the revised CLP for the 2018 summer season (effective from 30 November 2017).
The new PM Offsets submission web interface is expected to be made available to participants in the Electricity Market Management System (EMMS) in early August 2017.
The updated Credit Limit Procedure is published here.
The updated Reallocation Timetable is published here.
All queries should be sent to Prudentials@aemo.com.au.
Documents related to this consultation
- Final Report and Determination Credit Limit Procedures (pdf, 457 KB)
- Credit Limit Procedures v3 FINAL – change marked (pdf, 1 MB)
- Credit Limit Procedures v3 FINAL (pdf, 885 KB)
- Reallocation Timetable v2 FINAL – change marked (pdf, 290 KB)
- Reallocation Timetable v2 FINAL (pdf, 210 KB)
- Draft Report submission – Basslink: confidential submission
- DRAFT Report and Determination and Notice of Second Stage Consultation - PM Offsets
- Credit Limit Procedures v3 NEW format - change marked
- Reallocation Timetable - change marked - second stage
- MCL_Calculator - PM Offset Summer2017 data - second stage
- First stage - ERM submission
- First stage - AEC submission
- First stage - Basslink submission: confidential submission
- First stage - Credit Limit Procedures - draft
- First stage Reallocation timetable - draft
- First stage - MCL_Calculator - draft
- First stage - Consultation Notice
- First stage - Issues Paper
Notice of first stage consultation and Issues Paper published
23 Feb 2017
First stage submissions closed
31 Mar 2017
Draft Report & Notice of second stage consultation published
3 May 2017
Submissions due on Draft Report
19 May 2017
Final Report published
30 Jun 2017