BB Procedures - PCT (2)
In this section
In this section
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all interested stakeholders that it has decided to make the proposed amendments to the BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures (Victoria). Version 10.0 of the BB Procedures and Version 3.0 of the BB Data Submission Procedures will be effective from 1 March 2019.
- Notice of determination (75 KB, pdf)
A copy of the amended BB Procedures version 10.0 and the BB Data Submission Procedures version 3.0 is available here.
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Thursday 10 January 2019, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019.
Proposed changes to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
Amendments of the BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package, including:
- Removal of the section pertaining to secondary trade data for BB Pipelines, with the removal of Rule 174.
- Clarification to the reporting requirements for BB Capacity Transactions, as required by Rule 190C.
- Details regarding reporting of Auction Curtailment Information, as required by Rule 190A.
- Details regarding reporting of Daily Auction Service Curtailment Information, as required by Rule 190B.
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures.
- IIR (795 KB, pdf)
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at email@example.com.