Securing Australia's energy future - speech
- AEMO market notifications explained - what does a 'lack of reserve' mean?
- Response to Victorian news headlines
- AEMO releases 2016-17 Annual Report
- AEMO announces Drew Clarke as new Chair of its Board
- Commonwealth Government announces a National Energy Guarantee
- AEMO and ARENA demand response trial to provide 200 megawatts of emergency reserves for extreme peaks
May 29, 2017 - 10:51 AM
Speech delivered at CEDA NSW 29 June 2017 event
AEMO's David Swift addressed CEDA members and guests on the role of a responsible and reliable energy mix in securing Australia's energy future at a CEDA NSW event on 29 June 2017.
The speech is available in the link below.