Project Specification Consultation Report for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- ARENA and AEMO join forces to pilot demand response to manage extreme peaks this summer
- Media Statement - Update on Victoria's electricity supply demand outlook
- AEMO's recommendations on ESCOSA report
- Energy Security and Reliability in the National Electricity Market
- Review of the Black System South Australia Report – System event of 28 September 2016
- AEMO publishes final report into the South Australian state-wide power outage
April 28, 2017 - 4:41 PM
AEMO is currently conducting a RIT-T to assess if network or non-network solutions in the Western Victoria area, to facilitate the connection of additional renewable energy sources, will return positive net market benefits.
The Project Specification Consultation Report describes the identified need for investment, the network and non-network options that are being considered to address the identified need, and the potential market benefits.
Please click here for a PDF version of the report.
Please click here to go to the Regulatory investment tests for transmission web page.