National Electricity Rules - Public Announcement
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
February 01, 2017 - 6:00 PM
Suspension of a market participant from trading in the national electricity market.
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) advises under clause 3.15.21(f) of the National Electricity Rules that Urth Energy Limited (Urth) is suspended from all trading in the National Electricity Market with effect from 24:00 hours Eastern Standard Time on 1 February 2017.
Urth is registered in the category of Market Customer in the National Electricity Market (NEM).
Urth is ineligible to trade or enter into any transaction in the NEM until such time as AEMO notifies Urth Pty Limited and all other Registered Participants that the suspension has been lifted.
For more information:
Mobile: 0409 382 121
Click here for the media release in PDF format.