National Electricity Rules - Public Announcement
- Commonwealth Government announces a National Energy Guarantee
- AEMO and ARENA demand response trial to provide 200 megawatts of emergency reserves for extreme peaks
- Australia's east coast gas supply remains tightly balanced
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
- National Electricity Market remains tightly balanced
February 01, 2017 - 6:00 PM
Suspension of a market participant from trading in the national electricity market.
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) advises under clause 3.15.21(f) of the National Electricity Rules that Urth Energy Limited (Urth) is suspended from all trading in the National Electricity Market with effect from 24:00 hours Eastern Standard Time on 1 February 2017.
Urth is registered in the category of Market Customer in the National Electricity Market (NEM).
Urth is ineligible to trade or enter into any transaction in the NEM until such time as AEMO notifies Urth Pty Limited and all other Registered Participants that the suspension has been lifted.
For more information:
Mobile: 0409 382 121
Click here for the media release in PDF format.