National Electricity Rules - Public Announcement
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
September 22, 2016 - 2:17 PM
Suspension of a market participant from trading in the national electricity market.
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) advises under clause 3.15.21(f) of the National Electricity Rules that FPC 30 Limited (FPC 30) is suspended from all trading in the National Electricity Market with effect from 24:00 hours Eastern Standard Time on 22 September 2016.
FPC 30 is registered in the category of Market Non-Scheduled Generator in the National Electricity Market (NEM) as owner, operator and controller of the Rocky Point Cogeneration Plant (registered capacity 30 megawatts) in Queensland. FPC 30 operates as trustee for FPC Green Fund Trust.
FPC 30 is ineligible to trade or enter into any transaction in the NEM until such time as AEMO notifies FPC 30 Limited and all other Registered Participants that the suspension has been lifted.Ends
For more information:
Mobile: 0409 382 121
Click here for the media release in PDF format.