National Electricity Rules – Public Announcement Market Participant Suspension Lifted
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
October 20, 2016 - 3:19 PM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) notifies registered market participants under clause 3.15.21(f) of the National Electricity Rules that the suspension notice issued by AEMO and delivered to FPC 30 Limited (FPC 30) at 13:58 hrs Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Thursday, 22 September is lifted, effective from 24:00 hours AEST on Thursday, 20 October 2016.
To download a PDF of this media release, please click here.
For more information:
Mobile: 0409 382 121