National Electricity Rules – Public Announcement Market Participant Suspension Lifted
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
- Media Release: AEMO appoints new Chief Digital and Technology Officer
October 20, 2016 - 3:19 PM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) notifies registered market participants under clause 3.15.21(f) of the National Electricity Rules that the suspension notice issued by AEMO and delivered to FPC 30 Limited (FPC 30) at 13:58 hrs Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Thursday, 22 September is lifted, effective from 24:00 hours AEST on Thursday, 20 October 2016.
To download a PDF of this media release, please click here.
For more information:
Mobile: 0409 382 121