National Electricity Rules – Public Announcement Market Participant Suspension Lifted
- AEMO announces Drew Clarke as new Chair of its Board
- Commonwealth Government announces a National Energy Guarantee
- AEMO and ARENA demand response trial to provide 200 megawatts of emergency reserves for extreme peaks
- Australia's east coast gas supply remains tightly balanced
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
October 20, 2016 - 3:19 PM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) notifies registered market participants under clause 3.15.21(f) of the National Electricity Rules that the suspension notice issued by AEMO and delivered to FPC 30 Limited (FPC 30) at 13:58 hrs Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Thursday, 22 September is lifted, effective from 24:00 hours AEST on Thursday, 20 October 2016.
To download a PDF of this media release, please click here.
For more information:
Mobile: 0409 382 121