High Demand Event Report 28 January 2014 for Victoria and South Australia
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
February 04, 2014 - 4:33 PM
This report is an initial summary of system and market data observed during a high-demand event.
It provides a preliminary assessment of the impact of this event on the Victorian and South Australian regions of the National Electricity Market (NEM).