High Demand Event Report 28 January 2014 for Victoria and South Australia
- Media release - AEMO Power of Choice
- High November electricity demand across South Australia and Victoria
- AEMO releases summer readiness report for 2017-18
- AEMO market notifications explained - what does a 'lack of reserve' mean?
- Response to Victorian news headlines
- AEMO releases 2016-17 Annual Report
February 04, 2014 - 4:33 PM
This report is an initial summary of system and market data observed during a high-demand event.
It provides a preliminary assessment of the impact of this event on the Victorian and South Australian regions of the National Electricity Market (NEM).