High Demand Event Report 28 January 2014 for Victoria and South Australia
- AEMO announces Drew Clarke as new Chair of its Board
- Commonwealth Government announces a National Energy Guarantee
- AEMO and ARENA demand response trial to provide 200 megawatts of emergency reserves for extreme peaks
- Australia's east coast gas supply remains tightly balanced
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
February 04, 2014 - 4:33 PM
This report is an initial summary of system and market data observed during a high-demand event.
It provides a preliminary assessment of the impact of this event on the Victorian and South Australian regions of the National Electricity Market (NEM).